The National Learning Community on Youth Homelessness (Learning Community) is now accepting General Members. This new membership category enables organizations and individuals working with homeless youth to access the resources of the Learning Community.
The Learning Community’s purpose is to continually build upon the collective wisdom and experience of our members and partners to prevent, reduce and end youth homelessness nationally. We are accomplishing this by providing a community of practice for service providers and by advocating for systemic and policy changes that will prevent, reduce and end youth homelessness.
There are two categories of General Member: Organization and Individual. The fee for Organizational General Members is $100 and the fee for Individual General Members is $25.
The General Membership category was created for organizations and individuals who are looking for resources on youth homelessness and staff development opportunities. These resources include:
- Front of the line access to new tools and resources designed by the Learning Community
- Front of the line access to Learning Community webinars
- Receive quarterly e-newsletter from the Learning Community
- Receive early notification of national conference details (CAEH and CHRA)
- Early access to resources designed by A Way Home Canada
- Connect with other youth serving organizations on the Canadian Observatory on Homelessness Workspace
- Curated resources list and key new research reports
For more information on General Membership in the Learning Community, please contact Lesley McMillan